Saturday, June 20, 2009

Harlem, Day 1

They say, “What Happens in Harlem, Stays in Harlem”, or was that some other location. Whatever, but what a trip!!

After traveling and a full day of back breaking logistics, my team needed just the right Big Apple hospitality. And we started at our new hotel.

Although our accommodations were less than the rock bottom we were used to, the local transvestites, not that there is anything wrong with transvestites, kept us entertained in the bar. It reminded me of an old Romana Samuca promotion we managed called “Intensify Your Night”. I educated many a classically trained opera singer at the midnight open mic night at one of the best trany bars in New York. Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the place, and my old partner in this project, is lost.

At any rate, we are heading out in search of some interesting New York hospitality. No pictures I am told.

No comments:

Post a Comment